New Kalax Creations Product



I am thrilled to announce the launch of our new product, the Kalax Creations Tote Bag! Durable and lightweight, the tote serves as a place to throw all my miscellaneous junk! It can be used as a magazine holder, book holder, or place to store essential. However, I use it to store the toys strewn about the living room! My youngest child, Jocelyn, puts her babies in there for easy in and out of the car. She must take her babies everywhere with her and the tote bag allows me to carry only one thing and not several dolls, their bottles and toys.
My daughter Kaitlyn uses her tote bag to store her library books. The books stay in one place and are easily located when it's time to return them. Alex uses his tote bag to store his DS charges, music and other random stuff. Please share your uses with me.


Comments

Stacy said…
Hi Jillian, thanks for posting on my blog, I'm glad someone is reading it :) ! I have seen your store and think you are incredibly talented! I LOVE your products, you are such an incredible artist. Wow, I wish I had your talent! I love doing crafts too but I don't have your talent and creativity. I love your new totes too. I've been thinking what a great Christmas gift this would be. I will definately stay tuned to your blog for more wonderful creations and will be ordering for Christmas too! Thanks for reading, talk to you soon.
Stacy
Anonymous said…
aww soo cute babies in the totes!

Popular Posts